Monday, February 26, 2007

Wow, thanks a lot!

Checking back after a busy weekend and - wow! - I´m so thrilled you liked my little paper pack! I´ve just checked 4shared and I´ve got over 400 downloads! And so many nice comments! Thanks, guys, I really appreciate that you drop a few words. I´ve already started to work on the next freebie for you, I could have it ready by the end of the week. Let´s do a weekend freebie, what do you think? And why freebies? Well, I´ve been downloading and using somebody else´s freebies since I started digiscrapping 3 months ago so I´thought it would be nice to make it up! Ok, better go do something now since my little tiger is sleeping! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

however are beautiful , we thank you much Petu

maryse said...

Thank you so much for creating so wonderful gifts !