Thursday, March 01, 2007

Been busy... and another freebie

I know it´s not weekend yet but I just thought since I´ve already got the freebie ready I´d share it with you now, how´s that?:o) I´ve been learning how to make stitches in Photoshop and this is what has come out of it. It´s a messy-stitched felt alpha. It´s easily recolored and I bet it´ll come handy. Here is the preview:


The magnifying glass I´ve used is from Monika Larsen´s awesome Workable kit. And my special thanks also goes to Atomic Cupcake for the felt action! You can download the alpha here.
Sorry, the link has been disabled!

The link for the previous freebie is still active and will remain so for another week or so. Thank you all for your nice comments!

I also wanted to share one LO of my son which I made earlier this week, I really love this photo. When I took it I already had an idea what to do with it!


Now, isn´t he cute? LOL!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a cute LO! I like your play on the word personality too... very fun! And speaking of fun, thanks so much for the wonderfully fun alpha! :D