Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Celebrity match

Hi everybody, I found this celebrity match a few days back on Ruby´s Blog and I thought I´d give it a try. Man, I had a blast! This is what came out of my photo (I ran two and it was pretty much the same):


LOL!

My husband is 90% Patrick Stewart, followed by Lech Walesa!LOL! But the kids, OMG, I don´t remember laughing so much lately. I ran a few photos of each since they look so different on every pic. Ok, so my DD is 75% Drew Barrymore, 72% of Gwyneth Paltrow and Shirley Temple 68% of Angelina Jolie, 67% of Judy Garland and Monica Belluci, 64% of Emma Watson, 63% of Jackie Kennedy and 61% of Madonna and Vin Diesel! ROTFL! And my son was even better, the most he got was 70% and it was prince Harry of Wales, how sweet is that?LOL! Then he was pretty consistent with 68% of Haley Joel Osmond and 67% of Tori Amos (no kidding!!!). There´s 66% of Mikka Hakinen and 61% of Juan Pablo Montoya in him, it says. 64% of Emma Watson and 61% of Shirley Temple make clear that there IS a resemblance between the two siblings. And Condolezza Rice with her 60% presence in my son closes the gallery...be sure to follow the link on the collage to get one of those, it´s just hilarious!

Hey, y'all, thanks so much for all your nice comments on the freebies, it´s so sweet! One thing - if you happen to use it in your LO´s and post it in a gallery, could you pls send me a link? I´d love to see it! Email to lemonaid dot lucy ad gmail dot com.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

PS There´s gonna be another yummy freebie this week so don´t forget to check!

No comments: