Monday, March 05, 2007

Crazy weekend!

Don´t know about you but we´ve had quite a busy weekend. And it´s been really nice weather, all sunny, it was actually beach time on Sunday, the temperatures went up to 30 Celsius! On Friday I did a simple example of blending modes for the girls in our forum back home and then I found out that Scrapartist was holding a blend mode challenge in their Scrap Outside The Box . And on Sunday I went horseback riding so I just asked my DH to take a couple more pictures to go with what I already had (it was a picture of a beautiful horse) to go with it. This is what came out of it. I like how it turned out, especially the BIG horse!

Credits here.


And yesterday I beeped in DigiDares to see what kind of dare they had up this time. I´ve been planning to participate for a long time and I kept postponing it...until this one, it has really kicked me in. It´s called Who Rocks Your World and it´s all about your favorite music. I´ve come up with this:



For credits go here.


I´ve also been working on another freebie for you of course! I´m happy that you liked the alpha and thank you all so much for your nice comments!!! So don´t forget to check later this week for another free goodie! I haven´t decided yet which one to give you!
Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.