Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF! And a freebie...

Hi everybody, it seems I've been neglecting you but I haven't, really! Just too much to do this week. Have been playing around with some photos, trying different techniques, it´s so much fun! And I´ve also been trying to fix pictures of my sister-in-law since she needs them for a child adoption process. We gathered the whole family last weekend (a task close to impossible, LOL!) to do a shooting session and most of the pictures came out blurry...well, I´ve tried a few things and it seems she can use them. So I haven´t managed to finish a template for you. But I have another goodie which has been sitting in my virtual drawer for a couple of weeks. It´s a pack of 12 grungy papers, some more, some less and 6 of them patterned. Hope you like them! Here is the preview:


And you can download it here. Enjoy and don´t forget to leave me some love! Sorry, the link has been disabled.
Oh, and I´ll be removing the link for the Vintage Flowers paper pack tomorrow so if you still want to grab it, it´s your last chance!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great papers - lovely the textures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great papers - lovely the textures!

jill said...

These are just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These papers are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Very nice papers. Just my style. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Thank you.